Thursday, October 18, 2012

Truck Diaper Cake Instructions

Just when I thought I had seen all that could be made with diapers for baby shower gifts, I find something new.  This time it is a 4x4 truck diaper cake.  I guess you do learn something new everyday.

This truck happens to be for a little girl but you could very easily make one for a boy as well.  Enjoy!


  1. I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. thanks once again.


  2. Excellent instructions, I made one last night!
    Thank you!

  3. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.

  4. The strongest and fearless person is the one who knows his/her mistakes and still seek for guidance and forgiveness. Have a pleasant day and keep on smiling. Visit my site for more information.

  5. amazing and nice looking site please love it and make more effective… keep it up.